We can assist you in the design and manufacture of braid-reinofrced catheters. Our expertise in braided catheters is focused on invasive medical devices requiring high torque, pushability, burst pressure, steerability, and kink resistance.
• Single and multi-durometer options available
• Custom material blends, color concentrates, and radiopaque fillers
• Different variations of braid density and configurations allow you to customize your catheter's mechanical properties
• Secondary processes offered for braided catheters such as tip forming, flaring, catheter reflow, welding, and coating
• Hydrophilic and anti-microbial coating options available