AP Technologies specializes in super radiopaque tubing made from PU or Pebax highly loaded with tungsten(up to 80% loading levels). Traditionally, gold or platinum marker bands are placed on catheters to allow for high visibility under fluoroscopy. Tungsten is a great new alternative as it is made with thermoplastic material which reduces the chance of displacement, while retaining excellent radiopacity. Our tubing has best in class visibility of exceptional performance. Furthermore, complete your product with our hydrophilic coating offering
• Biocompatible, USP Class VI compliant
• High tungsten loading up to 80%
• Easy and cost effective to secondary process (forming, bonding, reflow, etc.)
• Materials: Pebax, Nylon, Polyurethane
• Hydrophilic coating compatible
• Applications: Guidewires, guide catheters, etc.
• Superior value versus to gold/platinum